Sunday, November 20, 2011

We Love Our Fellow Bloggers!

Bonjour!

We hope you all had a lovely weekend! We are so excited for Thanksgiving and are sure it would be accurate to say that a lot of you out there could use a little R&R, good food, and good company. We sure could!

Before we get into today's post, we want to take this opportunity to say thank you to our fans: new and old. All of your recent support for Y&C is so sweet and we really appreciate it! Like all of you reading this right now, we LOVE fashion. We are so grateful to be able to share this passion with you.

Speaking of passion, today we would like to give a shout-out to our friend and talented up-and-coming writer Courtney Todd. She writes for our school newspaper and also takes advantage of any opportunity to talk fashion! (sound familiar??) She has a deep passion for writing and we here at LotYaC love her work!
    I, Lyndsey, recently had the pleasure of sitting down and being interviewed by her. It was such a great experience and I want to thank her so much for her interest in my 'fashion thoughts'! I got the chance to talk about fashion and really express who I am as a (as Courtney put it) "Fashionista and Fashion Blogger". Check out her blog on wordpress as well as my interview with her!
   Also, I've decided to incorporate an interesting accessory to one of my outfits this week, can you guess what it is??


Stay Flawless and Fabulous!
Love,
Lyndsey and Jenn
:)

www.courtneytodd.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment